University at Albany, State University of New York (UAlbany)
NMIMS has partnered with University at Albany, State University of New York (UAlbany) for a (2+2) Dual Degree Program for NMIMS - School of Commerce – BBA and BSC Finance program students.
Under this collaboration, students would study BBA / BSC Finance program for 2 years at NMIMS and then go to UAlbany - School of Business and study there for 2 more years.
On successful completion of the Dual Degree Program, students would be awarded the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Business Administration – BBA / BSC Finance – By NMIMS, ASMSOC / SOC
- Bachelor of Science, BS (Business Administration) – By UAlbany, School of Business
Unlock boundless opportunities with our 2+2 dual degree undergraduate program in collaboration with the esteemed University at Albany, State University of New York, School of Business! Get an incredible opportunity to earn a BBA or B.Sc. Finance degree from the NMIMS Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce (ASMSOC) and a BS (Business Administration) degree from the University at Albany.
Ranked among the top 10 public universities in the USA for finance career aspirants, this program offers diverse concentrations to shape your future. Embrace global excellence and register now for this new-age dual-degree program!
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Degree will be awarded by UAlbany & NMIMS University
- Both degrees to be awarded on successful completion of the entire 4 years of study (2 at NMIMS + 2 at UAlbany)
- FY and SY fees as per NMIMS ASMSOC.
- UAlbany UG fees for International students can be checked here: Tuition & Fees for International Students | University at Albany Roughly per year tuition would be around USD 31K at the moment. Scholarships are also available (up to USD 7000) for top applicants
- FY and SY at NMIMS – 96 credits (predetermined 60 credits to be transferred to UAlbany)
- 2 more years at UAlbany BS program – 60 credits - (predetermined 48 credits to be transferred to NMIMS)
- The School of Business at SUNY Albany is AACSB Accredited and has a great undergraduate placement record with companies like Bank of America, GE, Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, and many more.
- Students can work in USA for 12 months on OPT (Optional Practical Training) if they study a Non- STEM program
- Students can work in USA for 12 months (further 24 months extension possible) on OPT if they study a STEM program
- Students get a degree from NMIMS as well as from UAlbany
- Students to take care of their own visa process. UAlbany to issue I20 document that is required for the visa application
- We can connect students to reputed overseas education consultants if they need visa assistance. Charges of the consultant as applicable to be borne by the student.