Dr. Arpita ShrivastavaAssistant Professor
PhD (Human Resource Management)
2 years industry experience with " IMRB international", 11 years in academics.
- Patent UNDER PROCESS for the title " VR in education" under THE PATENTS ACT 1970
- "Published a Case titled ""Gloom to Bloom: The Tale of RGWL ""in ECCH, U.K. Reg. No 415-088-1 / 8
- Published an International Research Paper titled ""Factors Influencing Attrition” in International Journal of Research in Commerce and Management, Vol . 3 (2013), ISSN No. 2231-4245.
- Monograph Published of case title ""Meri Car: Looking Into Future” at JK Laxmipath University, Jaipur (Copyrighted by JK Laxmipath University).
- Published paper titled ""Strategies for Sustaining Competitive Advantage in the Era of Globalization” 18 – 19 February 2011, ISBN: 978-93-80834-54-2 in the journal of International Conference ""SICOM – 2011 ""at Sanghvi Institute of Management and Science.
- Published a Case titled ""Rajratan Global Wires Limited: Organizational Development Interventions for Sustainable Competitive Advantage"" developed during NECTAR 2011 at Sanghvi Institute of Management and Science in the ECCH, U.K. Reg. No 412-043-8
- Published a Case titled ""DGREPL: From Idea to Icon” in the ECCH, U.K. Reg. No 812-030-8."
Publications and Research papers presented:
- Recent Publications: Published a Research Paper: A Study on Impact of Macroeconomic Variables and on Total SEZ Exports from India at first International Conference at Amity Business School Dec, 2018.
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars attended/ Certifications:
- "Attended 5 days Workshop on ""Advanced Data Analysis and Modeling Techniques for Management Research” organized by Medi-caps group of Institute, Indore from 8th – 12th April 2013.
- Attended One day workshop on Research Methodology at Sanghvi Institute of Management and Science, Indore at 29th Dec, 2012.
- Attended and Developed a case titled ""Meri Car: Looking into future” a National Case Writing Workshop at JK Laxmipath University, Jaipur on 15, 16 and 17th December 2011.
- Attended ""Nectar – 2011 ” the National Case Writing workshop sponsored by AICTE, New Delhi held on 28, 29, 30th July 2011 in Sanghvi Institute of Management and Science and published the case titled ""Rajratan Global Wire Limited: Organizational Development Interventions for Sustainable Competitive Advantage”.
- Attended one day Research Methodology Workshop ""on 29 January 2011 in Sanghvi Institute of Management and Science.
- Actively participated and attended one day Research Methodology Workshop on S.P.S.S 7.0 on 18th June 2011 at Sanghvi Institute of Management and Science."
- Secured first position in the All India Army Merit List under A.W.E.S. (Army Welfare Education Society) from Govt. of India.
Management Development Programs:
Editorial Board Membership: Member of Board of studies, Pillai College of Arts, commerce and Science
Editorial Board Membership:
Official Email Id:
Office Phone No: