Dr. Christine D’lima
Ph.D. (NMIMS University), PGDHRM, M.Com (Management), MMS, BMS, Bachelor of Laws (General).
Areas of Specialization:
Marketing Management, Human Resources Management
Marketing Management, Human Resources Management, General Management
2 years corporate, 8+ years in Academics - 3 years full time research experience, & freelance trainer.
- TAC member for 3 Doctoral Scholars at NMIMS SBM- currently on the TAC of 2 Doctoral Scholars &1 Doctoral scholar graduated.
- Business analytics adoption in firms published in International Journal of Business Information Systems, Vol 40, Issue 4, (2022)
- Antecedents to an evangelising consumer published in International Journal of Management Concepts and Philosophy, Vol 12, Issue 4, (2019)
- "Brand passion and its implication on consumer behaviour, published in International Journal of Business Forecasting and Marketing Intelligence, Vol. 4, No. 1, 2018.
- Green HRM–a study on the perception of Generation Y as prospective internal customers, published in the International Journal of Business Excellence, Volume 15, Issue 2, (2018).
- Research paper titled ‘Exploring Evangelism- Behaviour & Application’ published in Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management and Social Sciences AKIMSS JOURNAL Vol. 2: Issue -1: July, 2013.
- Research paper titled ‘Benchmarking as a measure of competitiveness’ published in the journal: International Journal of Process Management and Benchmarking (June 2014).
- Published a research paper titled ‘Antecedents & Corollaries to Evangelizing Behaviour among Consumers’ volume 1, Issue 1 of MERC Global's International Journal of Social Science & Management
- Article titled ‘Is 3-Day Work Week bliss?’ published in the magazine (online) ‘People Matters’ on 31st October 2014.
- Article titled ‘Festivities On - Work Still On? Published in the HR Magazine ‘Business Manager (January 2014).
- Published a research paper titled ‘Brand Relationships & their impact on Brand Evangelism’ in the Amity International journal of Engineering and Management bearing ISSN No 2278-6732, Volume 1 Issue 1, in June 2015.
- Research paper titled ‘Organisational culture preference for gen Y’s prospective job aspirants: a personality-culture fit perspective’ was published in International Journal of Process Management and Benchmarking, in February 2016, in Volume 7 Issue 2."
- Publications and Research papers presented: "Presented a paper in an international conference on the theme ‘The challenges of rural marketing in the 21st century’ on the 26 & 27th November 2011 at Institute for Future Education, Entrepreneurship and Leadership, Lonavala.
- Presented a paper in an international conference in Tirpude college of social work, Nagpur (Department of management studies and research), on the theme Sustenance strategies for global business in recessionary times, on 22 & 23rd March 2012.
- Presented a research paper titled ‘The Impact of Brand Association on Brand Evangelism’ at a National Research Conference on Contemporary Business Practices of New Millennium January 2015 at SIES college of Management Studies.
- Presented paper on ‘Segmentation of education- strategy for competitive outlook’ at a national conference held at TIT Bhopal on the theme ‘Strategies for Building successful Business Organisations in the Contemporary Scenario’ in June 2012. Paper published in Business Analysis Journal ISSN 2231-1165
- Presented a paper on ‘Experiential Learning’ in an International conference at Smt. K. G. Mittal Institute of Management, I.T. & Research on NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ‘INNOVATION FOR ORGANISATIONAL EXCELLENCE’, in October 2011."
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars attended/ Certifications:
- "Attended a National conference titled ‘Wings and Roots’ by the Marketing cell of MBA Tech, NMIMS MPSTME in January 2018 and February 2019.
- Attended a 3 hours workshop on Case Study pedagogy for teaching at ASMSOC in April 2017
- Attended a FDP on International Finance at ASMSOC conducted in June 2016
- National Research Conference on Contemporary Business Practices of New Millennium January 2015 at SIES college of Management Studies
- National Level Training Programme on ‘Research Paper Writing, Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis Using SPSS’, during June 4th - 9th, 2012.
- National conference held at TIT Bhopal on the theme ‘Strategies for Building successful Business Organisations in the Contemporary Scenario’ in June 2012"
Faculty Member & Convener – NMIMS University Student council
- "Won a 2nd prize for the paper ‘Analysis of Education Services in India, Business perspective’ at a National Research conference on ‘Services Management ‘at Pillai’s Institute of management, September 2011.
- Won the 3rd prize in Bombay Management Association (BMA) article writing competitions on the topic ‘Re- branding brand Mumbai’ in February 2009
- Won the 3rd prize in Bombay Management Association (BMA) article writing competitions on the topic ‘Managing the quality of life in Mumbai’ in February 2008"
Management Development Programs:
Attended MDP at NMIMS SBM in January 2015
Editorial Board Membership:
Official Email Id:
Office Phone No: