Dr. Sunny Oswal
Programme Chairperson – BBA
HOD (Marketing and General Management)
Ph.D (Symbiosis International), MMS (Mumbai), PGDFT (WTC), JRF (UGC), NET, SET.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Marketing and Marketing Applications, Financial Services (BFSI).
022 - 4235-5538
Prof. Oswal has a 6 years experience in the Banking industry across verticals. His tenure with the corporate includes experience with HSBC as AVP, Kotak Mahindra Bank as Senior Manager and Citibank N.A. (Wealth). He has a 6 years experience in Academics, Research and Mentoring with Tier 1 B-Schools. He also conducts MDPs and corporate trainings across different profiles.
Commercial Banking, Marketing Applications, Insurance.
Publications 4 (International 1, National 3)
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars attended:
- Paper submission and presentation on “Consumer Value derivation in Life Insurance industry” at NASMEI 17 by IIM I.
- Paper presentation at AIMS 12 international conference organised by IIM K.
- Paper presentation at RC 3.0 national conference organised by Symbiosis International University and Inderscience.
- Paper presentation at ICOSCM 16 organised by SIOM, Symbiosis International University.
- Paper presentation at SIMSARC 15 organised by Symbiosis International University.
- Awarded JRF by the UGC.
- Received Various awards for corporate achievements that includes Bravo – Citibank.
Member of the Association of Indian Management Scholars (AIMS)
- Oswal S (2014) Industry Analysis of the Stationary Sector in India: A Market Acceptance Study. Bus Eco J 5 (USA) 103. 10.4172/2151-6219.1000103.
- Oswal S, Parshuram H. (2014). Application of TQM in resolving E-Commerce challenges. Dharana Bhavana’s International Journal of Business. Vol.8.1. 19-27.
- Sonwaney, V., and Oswal,S. (2016). “Empirical Study of S&P BSE 100 Index on the Role of Dividend and Earnings Announcements: A Signalling Effect.”. Indian Journal of Science and Technology (ISSN: 0974-5645), Vol. 9 No.15, 92155.
- Sonwaney,V., and Oswal,S. (2015). “Life Insurance Industry in India: A consumer value derivation study”. Scholedge International Journal of Management & Development (ISSN: 2394-3378), Vol. 2 No. 5, pp. 75-85.