Dr. Rohini Bhatt
Specialization: Finance & Accounts
Official Email Id : email@example.com
Office Phone No : 022 4235 5555
Interest Areas :
Capital Markets, Financial Derivatives, Technical Analysis, Wealth Management, Investment Analysis, Portfolio Management, Financial Management, Management Accounting
- Industry & Teaching experience spanning over 14 years
- Functioned as a Member of the Syllabus Framing Committee at the Board of Studies in Business Management, University of Mumbai.
- Research paper presented on ‘A study on the motivational drive of MSME owners for CSR’ at International Conference on Sustainable Strategies & Ethical considerations in the 21st Century organized by Christ University, Bangalore & IMA,USA on 20-21st January,2020.
- Research paper published on ‘Customer satisfaction towards Honda Activa : A study in Chennai city’ published in March-April 2020 in Scopus-indexed TEST Journal, Vol.83 (ISSN0193-4120)
- Keynote Speaker at International Conference ‘ Innovative Business Practices & Sustainability in VUCA World – 2021’ organized by Dwarka Doss Goverdhan Doss Vaishnav College (Autonomous), Chennai in Dec, 2021.
- Participation as Resource Person & Presentation in International Web Conference on ‘CSR initiatives by Corporates during Covid-19’ at Dr.M.G.R. Educational & Research Institute in May,2020
- Two-week Interdisciplinary Refresher Course in ‘Advanced Research Methodology’ conducted by University of Delhi in May-June,2022
- Two-week Online Refresher Course in ‘Paradigms & Principles of Statistics’ conducted by University of Delhi in June-July, 2022.
- 5-days online FDP on ‘Case Discussion Methodology’ conducted by MGNCRE, Dept.of Higher Education, MHRD, GoI during May,2020.
- One week National Level Workshop on ‘Research Methodology & Data Analysis using SPSS & R-Studio’ conducted by Abhinav College in June,2021
- UGC, HRDC, UoM sponsored Orientation Programme
- FDP on Designing Learner’s Centric MOOCs conducted by EMMRC, Pune during June-July, 2021.
- 5-day National Webinar lecture series on ‘Research Methodology & Techniques’ organised by GVM’s Gopal Govind Roy Raiturcar College of Commerce & Economics, Ponda, Goa during February,2021.
- 6 months Certificate course on Technical Analysis & Derivative Analysis
- Certificate Course in Digital Marketing