Mrs. Richa Saxena
Qualification: PGDBM (Marketing), M.Sc. (Mathematics), NET (Management)
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Marketing & Operations
- 12 years of teaching experience in Management, Marketing and Mathematics at Undergraduate and Post –graduate level.
- Was Co-ordinator and HOD of BMS Department at SVKM’s Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai and HOD of Mathematics Department at Dayanand Girls College, Kanpur.
- Held important positions at SVKM’s Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai as Nominated member of Local Managing Committee (LMC), Convenor of Business Plan Competition organizing committee & Convenor of Student Journal Committee.
- Also functioned as a Panel Member for interviewing candidates for Self – financed courses of BMS, BFM and BAF.
- Functioned as a Chairperson for the revision of syllabus of the subjects of BMS at University of Mumbai.
Marketing, Operations Research, Research Methodology
Effectiveness of Internet Advertising:
Shodhaditya, Proceedings of International Conference organized by Aditya Institute of Management Studies and Research, October 2014
Retail Service Gap Analysis:
Effects of Globalization on India’s Service Sector – Opportunities & Challenges: Proceedings of National Conference organized by N M College February 2012
- Attended a two day workshop on “Use of SPSS in Research Methodology for Social Sciences” at Rizvi College, Mumbai
- Attended four day Faculty Development Programme at ICICI e-learning centre
Publishing a blog firstname.lastname@example.org