Mr Neelesh Kumar
PhD (Pursuing), MBA(Finance) , PGDM (Intl. Business), M.A. (Economics) & B.A. (Economics).
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
International Business, Economics & Finance
Business Analytics, Corporate Governance, Supply Chain & CRM
Full- Time Academics Experience: 12 yrs; Industry: 3 yrs;
- Research paper presented & accepted in International conference at Advent group of institutions at Udaipur on –“Challenges in Cross cultural management- A study of Indian industries” on 10-11 January, 2009.
- Research paper presented at International conference being organized by AIMS International and IIM, Bangalore during 20-23rd December, 2009 at IIM Bangalore. Topic of the research paper is –“Managing HR transformation through OD interventions in Banks: Post global recession.”
- Attended 1 day –“National Consulting Symposium” at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi in August 2010.(Ministry of Commerce)”
- Presented and participated in International Case Conference organized by IMT Nagpur from 16th to 18th November, 2010. Presented & Case titled- “Sailesh Kumar’s Experiences at Hindustan Profiles Limited.” -“Emerging Markets: Case Studies Collections”; publisher is Excel India Publishers bearing ISBN no.978-93-80697-52-9.
- Published research paper titled –“Networking & technology transfer in Indian ceramic tile industry: Its role in sectoral competitiveness” in national Journal SYNERGY- (ITS Journal of IT & Management) Vol. 8, No.2, July 2010 published by ITS Ghaziabad.
• Authored book on Supply Chain Management for Laxmi Narain Publishers bearing ISBN no. 978-81-89770-17-4.
- Research paper titled- “Cross Cultural Management: Challenges and issues in Indian context” published in National journal- SYNERGY (ITS Journal of IT & Management) Vol. 8, No.2, July 2010 published by ITS Ghaziabad.
Publications and Research papers presented
- Research paper authored & published in Book published by IIM Indore named MSP 2008 – Paper Title –“Bull Whip Effect in SCM – A study of Automobile dealers in Agra.”
- Attended and presented Research paper titled- “Teaching –Learning process: Parameters of Success” at IIT Delhi during April 01-03, 2011.(Edu-excellence conference on Higher education)
- Research paper published in proceedings of National seminar titled -“Management education: Challenges and opportunities in Indian context,” presented at Gurukul Kangri University in September, 2007.
- Research paper published in International conference proceedings organized by Association of international management scholars held at Icfai Business school, Hyderabad on 27th -30th December , 2008 titled- “Application of e-learning in professional institutes : problems & issues .”
- Research paper presented in International conference organized by Association of international management scholars held at Icfai Business school, Hyderabad on 27th -30th December , 2008 titled- “ Networking & technology transfer in Indian ceramic tile industry: Its role in sectoral competitiveness.”
- International Financial Management, (Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd); ISBN: 978-93-259-8413-4. (Gauhati University)
- Basics of International Finance, (Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd), ISBN: 978-93-259-7588-0. (Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune)
- International Financial Management, (Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd), ISBN: 978-93-259-7064-9. (Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala)
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars attended
Numerous Conferences, Workshops & Seminars attended at national & International level.
Worked as Visiting Faculty with ICFAI Business School & Wigan & Leigh College, UK
Management Development Programs
Co-ordinated & Conducted MDPs in different areas of Management & Soft Skills training with some of the renowned & big names in the industry like JK Tyres Pvt. Ltd, Bhushan Steel India Ltd, Monnet Steel , India Steel Summit Private Limited(Sumitomo Corporation), Lanco Power Systems Private Limited ; to name a few( For Middle Management, Junior & Supervisory level employees)
Life member- National HRD network; certified internal auditor (BVQI Netherlands) for ISO 9001:2000.
Official Email Id
Office Phone No.