Dr. Mona Bhalla
Areas of Specialization:
"Ph.D. Economics – University of Mumbai, 2010
National Eligibility Test (NET) – 1994
MA (Economics) - Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University, 1991 (with Merit Scholarship)
BA (Hons) Economics - Hindu College, Delhi University: 1989"
Macro Economics, Development Economics, Indian Economics
Teaching experience of more than 25 years at Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels; including 11 years as Full time Faculty in Delhi University
(2016) Inter-State Inequality in the Post Reform Period (With Special Reference to State Public Finances), LAXMI BOOK PUBLICATION 2016, ISBN: 978-1-365-51419-7"
Publications and Research papers presented: "·(2019) Disruption caused by Taxi Aggregators In Indian Economy, Review of Research, UGC Approved Journal No 48514, Volume8, Issue9.
- (2018) Challenges to Inclusive Growth: Outsourcing Sector in Reverse Globalization Era, JBIMS International Research Conference, JBIMS Spectrum, VI(1), ISSN No: 2320-7272, pp (86-113)
- (2018) A Study to Understand the Consumption Pattern of the Middle Class Indians, International Journal of Scientific Research and Review, ISSN: 2279-543X, 7(13), pp 208-221, UGC Approved No: 64650
- (2018) An Empirical Study of the Indian Taxi Market – with a brief analysis of the emerging Taxi Aggregator Sector, Shanlax International Journal of Commerce, ISSN: 2320-4168, 6(1), UGC Approved No:44120
- (2017) OVERVIEW OF FISCAL FEDERAL SYSTEM IN INDIA. Indian Streams Research Journal, Volume - 7 , Issue - 5
- (2017) ANALYSIS OF FISCAL PERFORMANCE OF THE STATES. Emperor International journal of Finance and Management Research, UGC Journal No: 45308, Vol 3, Issue 7
- (2016) INTER-STATE INEQUALITY IN THE POST REFORM PERIOD (With Special Reference to State Public Finances). Indian Streams Research Journal, Volume - 6, Issue – 10"
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars attended/ Certifications:
"Conferences and Research Paper Presented:
(2018) Sustainable & Balanced growth in States of India:
The Case of MNREGA
International Conference on Business, Economics & Sustainable Development
TERI School of Advanced Studies, 2018
- (2018) Challenges to Inclusive Growth: Outsourcing Sector in Reverse Globalization Era,
JBIMS – International Research Conference, Jan - June 2018
- (2016) RBI Policy Challenge (2016): Team comprising of Dr Mona Bhalla and four students won the first prize in the Regional Round of the RBI essay writing competition on the topic 'Demography - Opportunity or Threat for India.
- (2016) RBI Policy Challenge (2016): Team comprising of Dr Mona Bhalla and four students won the second Prize in the Zonal Round of the RBI Policy Challenge, the topic was the SWOT analysis of the Indian Economy."
"Best Faculty Award, ASMSOC2019
Management Development Programs:
Editorial Board Membership:
Official Email Id:
Office Phone No: