Dr. Yogesh Funde
Assistant Professor & Programme Chairperson – B.B.A.
BE, MMS, M Phil, NET, Ph. D. (Management Studies)
Areas of Specialization:
Consumer Behavior Market Research
22.5 years of professional experience of which 19 years in Academics and 3.5 years in Industry. Working at ASMSOC for almost 8 years. Prior to NMIMS, taught courses in Marketing and Research at post graduate management institute for 5 years. Handled KRAs such as Management Representative and Internal Auditor for ISO. Also, worked as a course coordinator for BMS course at Mumbai University affiliated college for 7 years.
- Co-authored case study “Raj Fertilizers and Chemicals (RFC) - An Agro Based Start-up” CASE-Reference no. 820-0009-1 Subject category: Entrepreneurship on
- Published research paper titled “CONVENIENCE IN ONLINE SHOPPING: A DEMOGRAPHIC EXPLORATION” in Journal of current Science (ISSN No.- 9726-001X) UGC Approved Journal No.64664 JUNE, 2019
- Published research paper titled “SEGMENTING CUSTOMER BUYING APPROACH” in EXCEL International Journal of Multidisciplinary Management Studies (ISSN 2249- 8834) EIJMMS, Vol.6 (2), FEBRUARY (2016)
- Published research paper titled “AN EMPIRICAL STUDY OF RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND BEHAVIORAL INTENTIONS SUCH AS LOYALTY AND COMPLAINING BEHAVIOUR IN RETAIL BANKING” ZENITH International Journal of Business Economics & Management Research ISSN 2249- 8826 ZIJBEMR, Vol.5 (6), JUNE (2015)
- Published research paper in CHRONICLE Research Journal (ISBN 978- 81-926291-0-0) Vol. 1 JUNE (2015) titled AN EMPIRICAL STUDY OF RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SERVICE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION N RETAIL BANKING
- Published research paper on “Effect of Social Media on Purchase Decision" in volume 6 issue 11 (May, 2014) of Pacific Business Review International (ISSN 0974-438X).
- Presented and Published a Research Paper on “Organizational Excellence: Key To Managing Service Challenges” at Xth AIMA International Conference at IIM-B, Jan-2013 published in (ISBN: 978-81-924713-1-0).
- Presented and Published research Paper on "Organizational Climate and Internal Customer Satisfaction" at International conference at UPG College of Management (SVKM Mandal), Feb-2013 Published in (ISBN 978-93-5110-046-1)
- Coauthored research paper on “A Study of Impact of Personality Traits on Online Purchase Decision” at a National level conference organized by Prestige Institute, Indore, August 2012, published in (ISSN-2277-4548)
- Marketing Management text book for S.Y.B.M.S. –Sem – III by Rishabh Publishing House
- Research Methodology text book for S.Y.B.M.S. –Sem – III by Rishabh Publishing House
Publications and Research papers presented:
Yogesh Funde, Sushil Pare. “CONVENIENCE IN ONLINE SHOPPING: A DEMOGRAPHIC EXPLORATION” in Journal of current Science (ISSN No.- 9726-001X) UGC Approved Journal No.64664 JUNE, 2019
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars attended/ Certifications:
- Co-authored and Presented Research paper with Dr. Akshay Damani titled "Comparison of ARIMA and Exponential Smoothing Models in Prediction of Stock prices" in Virtual International Conference 2021 on 29th and 30th October 2021 at Pune Institute of Business Management.
- Achieving performance excellence through Self motivation and NLP on 21st August 2021 organized by NMIMS, Navi Mumbai
- Data Mining Fun and Easy- the Orange Way on 12th August 2021 organized by NMIMS Hyderabad
- Structural Equation Modeling organized by Primax Foundation from 10th July to 12th July 2021.
- Design Thinking Workshop on 5th and 12th July 2021 organized by NMIMS Hyderabad.
- Applications of Statistical Methods For Research in Management and Behavioral Sciences: Hands-on Training using R from 11th June 2021 to 13th June 2021 organized by NMIMS. Navi Mumbai
- Demystifying Research on June 7th and 14th, 2021 organized by NMIMS, Hyderabad
- ILT - LaTex for Report Writing completed on 04-Jun-2021
- Qualitative Research Methods organized by NMIMS Hyderabad on 24th May, 2021
- EVOLVE - Faculty Development Program - "Python for Research" Completed on 18-May-2021
- ILT-How to create and edit videos? (May 2021) completed on 18-May-2021
- EVOLVE - Faculty Development Program -"Strategies to publish research articles in journals of repute" completed on 16-Apr-2021
- EVOLVE - Faculty Development Program : "Assurance of Learning" course Completed on 15-Apr-2021
- "MANAGING ONLINE CLASSES and CO-CREATING MOOCS: 2.0" from May 18 - June 03, 2020 conducted by Ramanujan College, University of Delhi and sponsored by MINISTRY OF HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT, Government of India under Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National mission on teachers and teaching.
- International FDP on “HOW TO WRITE EFFECTIVE CASE STUDY?” (Online session) on 2nd May 2020 by Atmiya University, Rajkot.
- "Attended a 1-day workshop on ""Case Study Methodology” at KC college of Eng & Mgmt, Thane on 28th Sept. 2013.
- Attended a 3-day workshop on SPSS at Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune from 13th Sept to 15th Sept. 2012
- Certification in Faculty-ISO training program at TIMSR conducted by Quintessential from 22.5.10 to 23.5.2010. Mumbai, India.
- Attended a 3 day workshop ""Kick-starting the Entrepreneurial Campus: Module 1:-Critical Skills” from 29-31 July, 2010 at SKIT Jaipur organized by National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN). Mumbai, India.
- Attended a 3-day NEN Advance Course on Business Models & Business Plans happening from 19 to 21 August, 2011 at L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai."
1) Faculty Mentor at Social Responsibility Forum
2)Faculty Mentor at Rotaract Club
3) Faculty Mentor at Website Monitoring committee
4) Contributed to Curriculum development for SOBA
5) Contributed to Curriculum development for NM College - M.Com Program
6) Mentoring students on careers in Analytics
7) Instrumental in corrdinating syllabus revision for Research Methodology and Business Analytics subjects
8) Anchor faculty for "Research Methodology" and "Marketing Analytics" ensuring standardization of course content and devlivery across the campuses.
9) BBA- Course chairperson
Faculty Development Program conducted (Resource Person):
Conducted a two-day’s Faculty Development Program on “Structured Equation Modeling (SEM)” for faculties and research scholars at Prestige Institute , Indore on 14th and 15th July 2018
Conducted a two-day’s Faculty Development Program on “Multivariate Analysis” for research scholars at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya , Indore on 3rd and 4th March 2018
Conducted a one-day workshop on “Data Analysis” in Dr. V. N. Bedekar Institute of Management Studies on 16th December 2018
Conducted a half-a-day work shop on Research and Business Analytics at Oriental Institute of Management, Vashi on 24th November 2017.
Management Development Programs:
Editorial Board Membership:
A panel member of “‘Dr. V N Brims Srujan’ (ISSN 2456-4079)”- a research journal published by Dr. V. N. Bedekar Institute of Management Studies (DR VN BRIMS).
Official Email Id:
Office Phone No:
022 423 55544