Dr. Yogesh Funde
Qualification: Ph. D. (Management Studies), BE, MMS, M Phil, NET
15.5 years of professional experience of which 12 years in Academics and 3.5 years in Industry.
- Consumer Behavior
- Market Research
- Published a Research Paper on “Effect of Social Media on Purchase Decision” in Pacific Business Review International Volume 6, Issue 11, May 2014 (ISSN: 0974-438X)
- Presented and Published a Research Paper on “Organizational Excellence: Key To Managing Service Challenges” at Xth AIMA International Conference at IIM-B, Jan-2013 published in (ISBN: 978-81-924713-1-0).
- Coauthored research paper on “A Study of Impact of Personality Traits on Online Purchase Decision” at a National level conference organized by Prestige Institute, Indore, August 2012, published in (ISSN-2277-4548)
- Presented a paper on “Customer Relationship Management” at ‘Knowledge Utsav’ – a National level conference organized by Tumkur University and Jain (deemed) University, August 2010.
- Marketing Management text book for S.Y.B.M.S. –Sem – III by Rishabh Publishing House
- Programming in C and C++ for F. Y. B. Sc.(IT)- Sem-I by RPH
- Computer Systems and Applications for T.Y.B.Com by RPH
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars attended:
- Attended a 1-day workshop on “Case Study Methodology” at KC college of Eng & Mgmt, Thane on 28th Sept. 2013.
- Attended a 3-day workshop on SPSS at Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune from 13th Sept to 15th Sept. 2012
- Certification in Faculty-ISO training program at TIMSR conducted by Quintessential from 22.5.10 to 23.5.2010. Mumbai, India.
- Attended a 3 day workshop “Kick-starting the Entrepreneurial Campus: Module 1:-Critical Skills” from 29-31 July, 2010 at SKIT Jaipur organized by National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN). Mumbai, India.
- Attended a 3-day NEN Advance Course on Business Models & Business Plans happening from 19 to 21 August, 2011 at L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai.
Yogesh Funde, Yesha Mehta “Effect of Social Media on Purchase Decision” in Pacific Business Review International Volume 6, Issue 11, pages 45-51, May 2014 (ISSN: 0974-438X)