Ph.D. (pursuing from Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT-Bombay), ACA, M.Com., UGC-NET (Commerce), JRF (Management)
Areas of Specialization:
Finance and Accountancy
Interest areas: Sustainable Finance, UN SDGs, Financial Markets, Portfolio Management, Corporate Governance, Financial Planning, Derivatives, Risk Management, Financial Modelling.
- Assistant Professor – Finance at NMIMS Deemed-to-be University from February 2018 till date
- Deputy Manager in the Product Development & Strategy Team at ICICI Prudential AMC Ltd. for two years till January 2018
- Industrial Trainee in the Internal Audit Team of Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance Co. Ltd. for one year till Aug 2015
- Articled Assistant with M/s. Gokhale & Sathe Chartered Accountants for two years till Aug 2014
- Beloskar, V. D., & Rao, S. V. D. N. (2023). Screening activity matters: Evidence from ESG portfolio performance from an emerging market. International Journal of Finance and Economics (ABDC – B category). Wiley. Accepted for publication
- Beloskar, V. D., Haldar, Arunima, & Rao, S. V. D. N. (2023). Socially Responsible Investments: A Retrospective Review and Future Research Agenda. Business Strategy and the Environment (ABDC – A category). Wiley. Accepted for publication
- Beloskar, V. D., & Rao, S. V. D. N. (2022). Did ESG Save the Day? Evidence From India During the COVID-19 Crisis. Asia-Pacific Financial Markets (ABDC – C category). Springer Japan. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10690-022-09369-5
- Beloskar, V. D., & Rao, S. V. D. N. (2021). Corporate Social Responsibility?: Is Too Much? - Evidence from India. Asia-Pacific Financial Markets (ABDC – C category). Springer Japan. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10690-021-09347-3
Publications and Research papers presented:
- Beloskar, Ved Dilip, and S. V. D. Nageswara Rao. 2022. “Smart Beta meets ESG investing: Evidence from India”. Presented at the INDAM 2023 Conference by SBM, NMIMS, Mumbai, Jan 06-08, 2023
- Beloskar, Ved Dilip, and S. V. D. Nageswara Rao. 2022. “Smart Beta meets ESG investing: Evidence from an emerging market”. Presented at the International Conference on Sustainable Goals organized by IIM Bodhgaya, September 16-17, 2022.
- Beloskar, Ved Dilip, and S. V. D. Nageswara Rao. 2021. “Did ESG Save the Day? Evidence From India During the COVID-19 Crisis”. Presented at the Annual Capital Markets Conference, organized by the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM), July 22-23, 2021.
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars attended:
- ATAL Academy’s Online Elementary FDP on "Research Methodology on Applied Econometrics" by NITIE, Mumbai in July 2021.
- 10-day online workshop on Advanced Empirical Economics and Econometrics by Xavier University, Bhubaneshwar in June 2021.
- Sustainability Ambassador’s Programme by MNIT, Jaipur in January 2021.
- 2-week FDP on "Innovations in Management Education and Research" by Ramanujan College, University of Delhi in August 2020.
- 2-week FDP on "Quantitative Methods for Data Analysis" by Ramanujan College, University of Delhi in August 2020.
- 4-week Induction/ Orientation Programme for "Faculty in Universities/Colleges/Institutes of Higher Education" by Ramanujan College, University of Delhi in July 2020.
- Online Refresher Course in Management by AICTE in Feb 2020.
- Completed over 20 MOOCs on various topics in Finance and Econometrics on Coursera and edX.
- Reviewer for Asia-Pacific Financial Markets [ABDC – C], International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness [ABDC – C], Business Perspectives and Research [ABDC – C], NMIMS Management Review
- Secured first rank in school, Dr. B.A.V. in S.S.C. exam (2009).
- Secured merit in the ‘National Talent Search Examination’ conducted by the NCERT, Delhi (2007).
- Secured merit in the Higher Secondary Scholarship Examination (2006) and the Primary School Scholarship Examination (2003) conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
- "Sparkler Award” at ICICI Prudential AMC Ltd. for outstanding contribution during FY 2017-18 Q1.
Management Development Programmes: None
- Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Student member of the Indian Academy of Management (INDAM)
Editorial Board Membership: None
Official Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone No: 022 - 4235 5754
© Copyright 2022. Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM) All Rights Reserved.