B.Sc. (Statistics), M.Sc. (Statistics)
Areas of Specialization:
Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research
- 4 years of teaching experience in Mathematics and Statistics for undergraduate I.T. and Computer Science students Valia Chhaganlal Laljibahai College Of Commerce
- 4 years of experience in Operations Research to the final year undergraduate students of B.M.S.
Publications and Research papers presented:
- "Employment opportunities through transportation’’ presented in national conference and was published in an International Scholarly Research Journal for Interdisciplinary Studies with Impact factor 5.403
- "Trending Nutritional Business in Today’s Networked World’’ presented in International conference on Research in Business (ICRB 2017) and was published in International Journal of Research in Business Studies."
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars attended/ Certifications:
- Attended 2 days’ workshop on Mathematical and Statistical Techniques organized by "SANKHYIKI” on 1st and 2nd December 2007 where I actively participated in Project Presentation.
- Many research papers were published by my students in almost every year. Students are always encouraged to mostly do the publications in the international journals and also national journals. Recently a paper mentioned above was published by me and my students.
- Participation Certificate offered in Hackathon at Business Analytics and data Mining Championship, 2019.
Management Development Programs:
- Many Faculty Development Programmes attended and also certified for two Coursera Courses. 1. Learning to teach online and 2. Assessment for Learning
Editorial Board Membership:
Official Email Id:
Office Phone No:
91 - 022 - 4235 5761