Dr. (Mrs) Rimi Moitra
General Management-PhD(Management Studies) , M.Phil. (Management)
Areas of Specialization:
Services Marketing, International Marketing, Retail Management
"9 years of teaching experience in Undergraduate courses of Mumbai University.
Worked as BMS and BAF coordinator for Valia C.L college of Commerce.
Appointed as member of the Local Managing Committee of Cosmopolitan’s Valia C.L. College of Commerce.
Worked as a paper setter of University of Mumbai"
"Pursuing From University Of Mumbai
Export Marketing” - Himalaya Publishers, India (For T. Y. B.Com.).
""Service Sector Management” - Himalaya Publishers, India (T. Y. B.M.S.).
""International Marketing” - Himalaya Publishers, India (T. Y. B.M.S.).
A comparative study of State and Private university in Maharashtra”s ISSN: 2279-0845 in IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (December, 2014)"
Publications and Research papers presented:
- Presented a paper on An animal-inclusive care approach to stakeholder theory at European Group of Organisational Studies 37th Symposium held online from University of Amsterdam in august 2021.
- Presented a paper on What happens to diversity when education goes to business school?
- Professional identity tensions and their impact on categories of difference at European Group of Organisational Studies 37th Symposium held online from University of Amsterdam in august 2021.
- Presented a paper on To Buy or not to Buy: The Role of Cognitive and Affective Factors in Decision Making of Consumers for Services at NASMEI conference, IIM Indore held in July 2019
- Conducted a Faculty Development programme for the Faculties of ASMSOC, NMIMS on Case study solving in October, 2018
- Attended a seven-day seminar on Stakeholder theory at Darden school of Business, Charlottesville, USA in August, 2018
- Presented a paper on Is Ethics Important for Customer Loyalty (in India)? At Indian School Business, Hyderabad, India in April, 2018.
- Presented a paper on Do Mindful Consumers pay more? At School of Management Studies, Varanasi, India in January 2018.
- Presented a paper on “Ethics and Sustainability- A Zoroastrian View” in the International Conference on Sustainability and Business, Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata, India in January 2018
- Presented a paper on “Role of Image in the Social Emancipation of Women- An ethnographic study with respect to Bengali and Punjabi women” in the 13th International Congress of Qualitative enquiry at University of Illinois, Urbana Champagne, USA in May, 2017.
- Presented a paper on Determining “Sportsperson’s affinity for Brand Sponsorships: An analytic approach” in 5th Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India International Conference on Advanced Data Analysis Business Analytics and Intelligence in April,2017.
- Presented a paper on “Ethics and Rationality in Branding” in International Conference on Responsible Marketing at Xavier’s Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur, India in January,2017.
- Presented a paper on “Analysis of College website features with special reference to University of Mumbai”, India in an International Conference at University of Mumbai in January 2014.
- Presented a paper on “Competitive advantage for higher education in India:The role and significance of marketing mix” at IIM Kozhikode, India in November 2014.
- Presented a paper on “TQM in higher education in India-A road map.”at a National conference held in Valia College of Commerce, Mumbai, India in January 2015.
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars attended/ Certifications:
Management Development Programs:
Editorial Board Membership:
Official Email Id:
Office Phone No: