Dr. Neeta Acharya
B.Com. (N M College, Mumbai University), MBA (Marketing, NMIMS, Mumbai University), Ph.D. (Services Marketing, JDBIMS SNDT University)
Areas of Specialization:
Marketing, Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Consumer Behaviour, Brand Management, Services Marketing, Sales & Distribution Management
- Teaching Experience
- Twenty years (from June 1997 to May 2017), teaching experience at NMIMS School of Business Management, involved teaching the subjects of Marketing, Consumer Behaviour, Brand Management & Services Marketing.
- Teaching BBA students since Jul 2017 to date, subjects of Consumer Behaviour & Services Marketing, Sales & Distribution Management.
- Additionally, taught Rural Marketing to students of Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Marketing & Organizational Behavior to students of Diploma in Human Resources at NMIMS.
- Was Programme Coordinator for two year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Marketing"
“SERVICE QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION OF INDIAN CELLULAR MOBILE SERVICES – AN EMPIRICAL STUDY” authored by Dr. Neeta Acharya published in NMIMS Management Review (NMR), official Journal of the School of Business Management, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai in Jan/feb 2012
Publications and Research papers presented:
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars attended/ Certifications:
- Training Programs Conducted:
- Conducted training modules of half day, one day & two days independently for leading companies like Mahindra & Mahindra, Eureka Forbes, Hoechst AgrEvo, Airfrieght , BSES, Bankers Training College – Syndicate Institute of Bank Management Manipal, Godrej Appliances, TATA Intelenet, 3 Global Services, Gabriel India, Lupin Laboratories, Novartis India, ESSAR Group, Ambuja Cements to name a few
- Modules covered - Customer Care; Marketing Orientation for Non-marketing Executives; Selling Skills; Personal Effectiveness; Effective Communication & Other Soft Skills/ Behavioral Program."
- "Mentoring students on Summer Projects, We Care Projects (Civic Engagement)
- Conducting mock interviews
- Counselling students on career pathway
- Panelist for group discussion & interviews during NMIMS admission process"
Management Development Programs:
Editorial Board Membership:
Official Email Id:
Office Phone No: