Dr. Navneet Bhatt
Areas of Specialization:
Mathematical Modeling for Security Assessment of Software Systems
- Ph.D. in Operational Research,
- M.Phil. in Operational Research,
- M.Sc. in Applied Operational Research,
- B.Sc.(H) in Computer Science,
- Six Sigma Green Belt
Software Tools Expertise:
- SPSS for Regression Analysis and Modeling
- SAS for Optimization, Estimation of Simultaneous Equations, Quality Control and Statistical Analysis.
- MATLAB for Artificial Neural Network and Hypothesis Testing
- MAPLE for Differential Equations
- MINITAB for Multivariate Analysis and Statistical Analysis.
- Python for Machine Learning
- Multivariate Analysis, Quantitative Techniques, Statistical Inferences and Hypothesis Testing, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, Predictive Modeling, Multi Criteria Decision Modeling, Six Sigma Quality Management
- 1 year of teaching experience as Guest Faculty at University School of Management & Entrepreneurship, Delhi Technological University (DTU), Delhi.
- "Actively involved in research activities."
- Publications and Research papers presented: "Bhatt, N., Anand, A., & Yadavalli, V. S. (2021). Exploitability prediction of software vulnerabilities. Quality and Reliability Engineering International, 37(2), 648-663. [Indexed in Web of Science, 2020 SCI Impact Factor: 2.885, Scopus]
- Anand, A., Bhatt, N., Kaur, J., & Tamura, Y. (2021). Time Lag-Based Modelling for Software Vulnerability Exploitation Process. Journal of Cyber Security and Mobility, 663-678. [Indexed in Scopus, Cite Score: 1.4]
- Anand, A., Bhatt, N., & Alhazmi, O. H. (2020). Modeling software vulnerability discovery process inculcating the impact of reporters. Information Systems Frontiers, 1-14. Springer. [Indexed in Web of Science, 2020 SCI Impact Factor: 6.191, ABDC Rating: A]
- Bhatt, N., Anand, A. and Aggrawal, D. (2019) Improving System Reliability by Optimal Allocation of Resources for Discovering Software Vulnerabilities, International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management. Emerald. [Indexed in Web of science, ESCI, ABDC Rating: B, Scopus]
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars attended/ Certifications: "International Conference (Outside India):
- Joint Secretary, 10th International Conference Quality, Reliability, Infocom Technology and Business Operations, Nepal, 2019.
- 9th DQM International Conference on Life Cycle Engineering and Management, Prijevor, Serbia, 2018.
- International Conference on Quality Assurance Engineering and Interdisciplinary Research, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, Russia, 2017.
- International Conference (India):
- 4th International Conference on Mathematical Techniques in Engineering Application, Graphic Era University, Dehradun, 2020.
- Organizing Member, 9th International Conference Quality, Reliability, Infocom Technology and Business Operations, University of Delhi, 2018.
- 3rd International Conference on Mathematical Techniques in Engineering Application, Graphic Era University, Dehradun, 2018.
- 2nd International Conference of Vijnana Parishad of India, Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, 2018.
- 8th International Conference on Quality, Reliability, Infocom Technology and Business Operations, Amity University, Noida, 2017.
- Organizing Member, 7th International Conference on Quality, Reliability, Infocom Technology and Business Operations, University of Delhi, 2015.
- 6th International Conference on Quality, Reliability, Infocom Technology and Industrial Technology Management, University of Delhi, 2012.
Management Development Programs:
"Life Member, Society for Reliability Engineering, Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM)."
Editorial Board Membership:
Official Email Id:
Office Phone No:
022 4233 5101
© Copyright 2022. Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM) All Rights Reserved.