Dr. Boishampayan Chatterjee
PhD in Economics
Areas of Specialization:
Urban Economics, Applied Econometrics
"Research Interest: Empirical research in applied microeconomics, specifically in urban economics, labor and demographic economics. In particular, areas of research interest include suburbanization and growth of towns, residential segregation, labor market outcomes, housing affordability
Microeconomic theory and its application, quantitative techniques. Specific areas of teaching interest in applied microeconomics include urban and regional economics, labor economics. Areas in quantitative techniques include statistics, econometrics, and mathematical economics"
"Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
Galgotias University, School of Business
Clark University, College of Professional and Continuing Education"
Publications and Research papers presented:
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars attended/ Certifications:
- "Treasurer at Graduate Student Council, Clark University
- Member of Learning and Assessment Committee, School of Business, Galgotias University
- Member of Economics Curriculum Committee, School of Business, Galgotias University
- Coordinator of Research Seminar Series, School of Business, Galgotias University
- Member of AACSB Committee, Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad"
- "Sheftel Travel Award, Economics Department, Clark University, 2010 & 2011
- Full Tuition Scholarship, Economics Department, Clark University, 2005-2011
- Teaching Assistantship, Graduate School of Management, Clark University, 2008-2009
- Teaching Assistantship, Economics Department, Clark University,2006-2008"
Management Development Programs:
"American Economic Association Eastern Economic Association"
Editorial Board Membership:
Peer reviewer of Urban Studies
Official Email Id:
Office Phone No: