Dr. Simarjeet Makkar
Ph.D. in Emotional Intelligence (Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun); Life Coach (ICF); Emotional Intelligence Assessor by sixseconds.org; M. Com (M.S University); PGDM (IMM, New Delhi); B.Com (Kurukshetra University)
Areas of Specialization:
Strategic Management & Organizational Behavior
Emotional Intelligence and Human Resource Management
- Research paper published on “Impact of Emotional Intelligence on workplace Behavior in the Indian banking sector” in Global Business review: SAGE Publications. (July, 2017)
- Research paper published on “Influence of Emotional Intelligence on workplace behaviour among Bank employees in Mumbai, India: An assessment of the moderating role of Job Stress in South Asian Journal of Management. Vol 25. Issue no. 3; July-September 2018
- Research paper published on “Emotional intelligence and organizational commitment in the Indian Banking sector: An empirical study” in International Journal of Research, ISSN 2231-6124, Vol. 5(2), Jan-Jun 2016.
- Research paper published on “Emotional intelligence and workplace Behavior: The mediating effect of gender” in Scholarly research journal for interdisciplinary studies, An international peer reviewed journal, ISSN 2319-4766, Vol. 5, Issue 15. (January-February, 2016).
- Research paper published on “Emotional intelligence and Working conditions in the Indian banking sector: An empirical study” in Scholarly research journal for interdisciplinary studies, An international peer reviewed journal, ISSN 2319-4766, Vol. 5, Issue 16. (March-April, 2016)
- Paper Presentation on “Believability of Meditation benefits amongst Gen Y Gen Z: A marketing perspective” at International communication management conference on Managing Business in the Digital economy at MICA, Ahmedabad. (January, 2020)
- Academic Book on Emotional Intelligence and Organizational Commitment by Lambert Academic Publishing. ISBN: 978-620-0-45716-5 (October, 2019)
Publications and Research papers presented:
9 ( 7 Published, 2 Presented)`
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars attended/ Certifications:
- "Attended Annual HR meet of Podar World College held on December 2nd, 2017.
- Attended HR summit on ""Raising Intellectual Capital in organisations” held on October 31st, 2015.
- Attended HR meet & seminar on ""Importance of Employee Involvement in High Commitment related work”.
- Attended workshop on ""How to manage money and be a smart Investor” in association with Consumer Guidance of India and Bombay stock exchange.
- Attended Training on ""Understanding student Psychology & needs” by Dr. (Brig) Nag.
- Attended a guest lecture on ""How to develop a Business plan by Mr. Blaze Fernandes, CEO of Gateway House & was the country manager and MD of Warner Bros.
- Attended National Conference held on November 26, 2010 on Re-inventing Business: Shifting Paradigms & Seizing Opportunities.”
- Attended 1-Day Workshop on ""Management of Solid Waste: An Innovative Approach held on November 10, 2010.
- Attended Education Summit on ""Marketing of India’s Higher Education Worldwide: Revisited” held on December 12, 2009.
- Attended 37th World Marketing Congress held on February 11-12, 2009 on ""Marketing Opportunities & Strategies for South Asia: A Fresh look.”"
Teaching and Mentoring
Received the ‘second best paper award’ at a two day national conference on application of statistics on commerce and economics and social sciences at Rizvi College, Mumbai.
Management Development Programs:
Editorial Board Membership:
Official Email Id:
Office Phone No: