Dr. (Mrs) Rimi Moitra
Ph.D (Management Studies) , M.Phil. (Management)
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Services Marketing, International Marketing, Retail Management
- 9 years of teaching experience in Undergraduate courses of Mumbai University.
- Worked as BMS and BAF coordinator for Valia C.L college of Commerce.
- Appointed as member of the Local Managing Committee of Cosmopolitan’s Valia C.L. College of Commerce.
- Worked as a paper setter of University of Mumbai
Pursuing From University Of Mumbai
- Export Marketing” - Himalaya Publishers, India (For T. Y. B.Com.).
- “Service Sector Management” - Himalaya Publishers, India (T. Y. B.M.S.).
- “International Marketing” - Himalaya Publishers, India (T. Y. B.M.S.).
A comparative study of State and Private university in Maharashtra”s ISSN: 2279-0845 in IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (December, 2014)
Publications and research papers presented
- Presented a paper on “Ethics and Rationality of Brand” evaluations at an International Conference on Responsible Marketing held at XLRI, Jamshedpur on 23rd to 24th January 2017.
- Presented a paper and won the best paper award at 5 Th IIM Ahmedabad International conference on Advanced Data Analysis Business analytics and Intelligence on the topic “Determining Sportspersons affinity for Brand sponsorship- an analytics approach”.
- Presented a Paper at the 13th International Conference on qualitative Inquiry at University Of Illinois, Urbana Champagne, USA on the topic- “Role of Image in Social Emancipation of Women - An ethnographic study of Punjabi and Bengali women in India”.
- Presented a paper on “TQM in higher education in India-A road map.”at a national conference held in Valia College of Commerce on 27th and 28th Jan 2015.
- Presented a paper on “Competitive advantage for higher education in India:The role and significance of marketing mix” at IIM Kozhikode on 5th-8th November 2014.
- Presented a paper on “Analysis of College website features with special reference to University of Mumbai” in an International Conference at University of Mumbai on 8th-10th January 2014.
- Attended a 7 day seminar on Stakeholder theory conducted by Darden Business School, Charlottesville, USA. 25 participants from all over the world were selected for the above seminar who have their works in stakeholder theory.
- Workshop on syllabus revision on TYBMS at Chetna College, Bandra on April 17th, 2010
- Workshop on Revised Paper Pattern under CBSGS for TYBMS at Thakur College of Science and Commerce on 12th August 2013
- State level Workshop on Research Management at Vivek College on 12th December 2013
- Workshop on revised syllabus and question paper pattern of FYBMS at Nirmala College on 11th July 2014.
- Attended a six day workshop on SPSS at Hindhuja College of Commerce in May 2015.
- Marketing Higher Education in India an Integrated Approach in International Journal of Business and Administrative Research Review(ISSN: 2348 - 0653 )July-September,2015-Vol-2
- Management Education in India: The need for a marketing mix in International Journal of Business and Administrative Research Review (ISSN: 2348 – 0653)July-September,2015-Vol-3
- Using Importance Performance Analysis in evaluating student’s satisfaction in higher educational institutes in International Journal of Exclusive Management
- Research.( ISSN 2249 – 8672) November, 2015
Official Email Id
Office Phone No.