Ms. Khushboo Garg
Qualification: B.A. Economics (Hons.), MBA (HR), NET
Areas Of Specialization
Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- One year industry experience and two and a half years academic experience.
- Worked as project associate with Interweave consultancy Ltd., Bangalore.
- Worked as an Associate Lecturer with Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology, Guna, M.P.
Organizational Behavior, Organization Change and Development.
- Formulated model on “Managing Cultural Diversity in Organizations: for NHRD, Triads, Bangalore Chapter.
- Master thesis on “Organizational Democracy”
- Currently working on research Paper “ Introversion- Power Within”
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars attended:
- Workshop on Negotiation skills in 2011 by NHRD, Bangalore Chapter.
- Workshop on mental wellness “Yes Plus” by Art of Living Foundation in 2013.
Teaching subjects like Legal and Social Issues, Organizational Behavior, HRM and Ethics and Governance.
Excellence Award 2012 from Christ University, Bangalore
NHRD, Bangalore Chapter