Ms. Ashwini Shelke
Assistant Professor (Human Resource Management)
M.B.A. (HR, Marketing), M.A. (Economics)
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Human Resource Management, Marketing Management (MBA)
S.K.N. Sinhgad Business School Korti, Pandharpur as Asst. Professor
Subjects dealing with: HR-Performance Management and Compensation, Organization Behaviour, Communication skills, , Marketing Management, Economics, Economics for engineers, Marketing, Business Ethics , Agriculture Management
Human Resource Management, Economics
Conferences / Workshops / Seminars attended:
- “Impact of Value Added Services on Sales with special reference to BSNL Moblie services”-National Conference “Natcon- Blaze Sinhgad Institute of Business Management, Kamlapur: December 2009.
- MNC Strategies for Rural Development - A Paradigm Shift - A Case Study on Imperial Tobacco company (ITC) of India Limited", National Seminar-India Vs. Bharat : Bridging the Urban-Rural Divide, Sinhgad Institute of Business Administration and Research (SIBAR), Kondhwa, Pune, March 9 & 10, 2012
- "A Study of Export of Pomegranate From India And Its Impact On Indian Economy", ICON-2012 -National Conference, SKN Sinhgad Business School (MBA) Korti, Pandharpur, March 2-3, 2012
- "A Study On Availability Of Facilities For Pilgrims At Pilgrim Center (Maths) In Pandharpur" Natonal Conference "Indian Tourism-Challenges and Opportunities" Sinhgad Business School, Kegaon, Solapur, 6th,7th October 2012
- "A Study of Organisational and Individual Buying Behaviour" National Conference organized by eITBM 2012 Vidya Pratishtan's Institute of Information Technology 7th, Baramati 19th, 20th October 2012
- Faculty Development Programme on Soft skill development by Dale Carnegie Training organized by SKN Sinhgad Business School, Korti, Pandharpur, 27th Dec. 2010 to 7th Jan. 2011.
- Industry – Academia Meet organized by Sinhgad Academy of Engineering, Kondhwa, Pune on 1st and 2nd April 2011.
- Workshop on Research methodology and statistical analysis using SPSS organized by Sinhgad institute of business management, Kamalapur, Tal. Sangola, Dist. Solapur, 20th, 21st April 2012.
- Faculty Development Programme on Research Methodology and SPSS organized by SKN Sinhgad Business School, Pandharpur on 1st, 2nd December 2012.
- One day workshop on ‘Syllabus of MBA-I sem-II’ organized by School of commerce and management, Solapur University, Solapur on 2nd February 2013.
- Worked as a coordinator for Training and Placement activities at Sinhgad Institute.
- Provided summer internship guidance to MBA students in marketing and HR area.
- Handled the responsibility as Central Database Manager at Sinhgad Institute.
- Worked as a member of academic, cultural, industry coordination committees.
- Worked as Examiner & Moderator in Sholapur University. Sholapur
- Actively worked as class coordinator for 2 batches.