The Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce library aims to serve the needs of faculty, research scholars, students and other members by providing an excellent collection of resources and services.
The well-furnished and air conditioned Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce library is located on the 7th floor of Mithibai college building and spread over 7000 sq.ft., with a seating capacity for over 130 students. The Library is divided into three sections: The Reading Hall, the Staff Area and the Stacking Area.
The Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce library is automated with LibSys software.
- Weekdays (Monday to Saturday) – 10 a.m. To 5.30 p.m.
- Sundays – closed
- Reading Hall – 8.30a.m. To 11p.m.
- Reading hall kept open on Sunday – 8.30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Books - 50,000 +
- Periodicals - 80
- Audio/ Video material - 1673
- Databases - 30
- Shivanand Sadlapur - Librarian - Overall library administration
- Sangeeta Kamble -Assistant Librarian - Books Procurement and library administration
- Santosh Biradar - Library Assistant - Processing of Books, Journals and Circulation of library material
- B.B. Apte - Library Attendant
- J.D Chavan - Library Attendant
- Abhishek Jadhav - Library Attendant
- Spike Guard for the use of multiple laptops
- Database Hub
- Reference Service
- Wi-Fi enabled library
- CAS (Current Awareness Service)
- Interlibrary loan facility
- Training on use of databases/e-resources
- Training on use of LibSys (OPAC) (Library software)